If you need help in connection to your SeKA account, you can call the Center for E-learning and Digital Content Development at extension number 06-20-825-6581 during working hours, or you can write an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide us with these details in your email:
- for students: Neptun ID
- for employees: faculty, organisation unit, and the SeKA login name (same as the login name you use for the central email system of the university)
- if you used the SeKA system ever before
- what you wanted to achieve
- what you actually did, and what kind of error message or result you got (precise description is necessary, screenshots are very useful)
- what was the date and time when this occured
If you fail to describe your problem properly, we cannot help you, or it is going to take a lot more time!
Emails are answered as soon as possible, usually within a few hours.